Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 25, 2010

DoAX2 - Day 70 - WHAMMIE! Edition

Remember that old game show, Press Your Luck? The one with the video board that had squares for money, BIG money and the turn ending, money stealing Whammies? Well today I got a little overconfident and ended up landing on a Whammie. See, I got into a really good roll gifting to Christie. 2 million dollar suits down, Ptarmigian and Grekle, with just the Thrush left to go. So of course, what did I do? I tried to gift her the Thrush. WHAMMIE~!

It didn't work, and since I was on Day 12 of my vacation already, I spent the rest of the time just playing volleyball. Down to $9 million after today's spending binge, my mad volleyball skillz are only helping to stem the bleeding. Ohwell, at least I have Christie down to 3 more suits! THREE! That's it!

Hitomi on the other hand is still annoying me. Hitomi now has 26 of 32 suits, I marked off two on my spreadsheet that she apparently, does not actually have. I hate when that happens. I will say that I started playing at quarter of 2 today and did not stop until quarter of 3. I only wanted to run through a 15-20 minute session but I got sucked in against my will.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just curious about why you chose to go legit for this horribly soul-crushing game and not use the roulette exploit.

    I have 160GS in this game with around 4 hours played through using it to grab tons of cash. There's still all the hassles of gifting, but at least when you lose a Venus it's not so many hours of gameplay to get another one.

    I usually don't resort to using exploits like that, but this game is so brutally unfair and unfun to gain achievements in I just couldn't stand doing it any other way.

    ReplyDelete